To download on your Android device, first make sure you have a few things:
1. Adobe Reader PDF Application downloaded and updated
2. Enough space on your device
3. A strong internet connection
Once you have all of those things, the download process is as follows:
1. Tap the download link you received in your email.
2. Click on the PDF icon next to the book name, and the download process will begin.
3. Do not exit this screen or tap the download icon multiple times, otherwise it will cancel your download.
4. Once the download is finished, exit this screen and open your Adobe Reader application. It will be in one of the folders, usually the "Downloads" folder. If you do not see it in any folder, restart your phone and open the Adobe Reader app again, and it should be right there.
5. Once you have opened your guides successfully downloaded, you are all set to go! Be sure to back up your device to prevent from losing the them in the future if you ever upgrade or switch phones.
WAS THIS ANSWER HELPFUL?
#FBG GIRLS STRONG